пятница, 12 июня 2015 г.

Log of questionable update frequency: 2015.06.12

Greetings, everyone.

New month has started a while ago, and as promised, I've finally continued works on the next installment of Randomness Minus, although there's also Vanishing Love that also needed my assistance. Nothing much of an update on those yet...

The collaborative project I did with Momoiro-kun as you may know, is finally done and off my hands (I only did audio editing, MLG sprites and backgrounds BTW). If you're interested in seeing THAT, you may go through the link below:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/658762
(Warning: NSFW)

There's also somewhat of a sequel planned by Momoiro-kun which will be a scene compilation of sorts, but this time, he is on his own (or with someone else)...

As for myself, the Real Life keeps beatin the shit out of me as always, but I'm finally getting myself somewhere with the stuff I work on. Dokuroshima, for example, has been revised and the story has been slightly improved to be both amusing and consistent.

So, this doesn't look like much, but that's it for now. I hope I WILL make it here in a week this time...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий