вторник, 13 января 2015 г.

Dokuroshima progress #19: Still working...

Holy crap it's been too long since the last message. Oh well, better late than never.
I've just done yet another one of the action scenes (and several at least since the last message). There's still quite a bit of animation left to do, but I'm making progress and I am still sure it will be done in January.

(If it's 00:01 AM on February 1st, and Episode 1 Part 2 is STILL not released, that means I'm late as f-ing hell. But don't worry, as I got too much time on my hands to end up like that...)


But for now, I'll just give you all a picture of Spectre aiming his dual laser guns (They used to be regular, real ones, but then I've decided to make him less "edgy" and just turn him into something a bit more Sci-Fi instead by replacing the guns, as if that would be noticeable at this early time of the project. He's never seen using the "real" guns anyway...)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий