понедельник, 5 января 2015 г.

Important update (not about projects)

Attention all of my fans and everyone else.

Recently, I've got my Newgrounds username changed to "AoiShinigami".
Sorry if it's somehow inconvinient for any of you, but I had reasons to do it.

First of all, there are certain people in real life that I know that I want to keep away from my Newgrounds page. I just don't think it will end up good if those works would be associated with myself for reasons that I'll just keep to myself this time...

Another reason is that I'm trying to compose some kind of an online identity image, and my old NG username seriously lacked originality. That username wasn't good enough in many ways actually.

These are the reasons I had to change the username.

So, without further ado, I'll just leave a new link to my Newgrouds page:

http://aoishinigami.newgrounds.com/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий