суббота, 7 февраля 2015 г.

Dokuroshima Ep1Pt3 progress #02: A bit more progress...

Hello everyone...

I've got a few things to say, but let's start with the usual: the progress.

So far, I've already got the writing part completed as I said before. This time I've also got the voice part also completed, which is done once again by Maltos and edited by me.

Unfortunately, there's not much to show at the time because some parts (like location layouts and design) are still under decision. And that's why I'm basically busy drafting all the scenes without actually completing them until details are decided.

Also, I've noticed (like most of the viewers by now) that the posts are rare and inconsistent compared to the "revival" of this blog back in late 2014. And that's why I decided to make it more consistent by making myself some kind of a poor excuse for a schedule by deciding to write here each Friday night (by east European time, which is probably the middle of the day in US, if not morning).

And below you can see one of the few "fully decided" scenes in progress...


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий