пятница, 13 февраля 2015 г.

Dokuroshima Ep1Pt3 progress #03: Going steady so far

Greetings, everyone.

As I've promised, I decided to write weekly about the progress from now on each Friday to Saturday night by east European time, which is probably daytime in the US, if not morning.

Anyhoe, the progress had been going slowly, but steadily so far. The scenes were separated into several parts for easier development (Not to worry, it's still going to be submitted as one single thing). About a dozen of scenes are drafted, and a few scenes completed already. Overall, there's still a long way to go with Dokuroshima, but at least I am going somewhere with it...



Besides Dokuroshima, I've been writing down a bunch of ideas that popped up in my head, and I think even if they won't be implemented into the main project, they would probably be used in other of my possible future works. For quite a few reasons of my own, I've decided to do monthly submissions on NG. And because of the said reasons, especially because I've hit 50 fans on Newgrounds recently, you may expect something fairly simple yet entertaining coming out from me this month :D.

Also, the weekly writing only goes for the progress, which means that if I think of something significant enough to write on any day besides Friday, it will be written ASAP. Except for things that actually happen on Friday of course...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий