суббота, 22 августа 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.08.22

Greetings, everyone.

Barely anything to add to the blog this week.

The intro of the next (and possibly, the final) installment of Randomness is finally completed. There's still much ground left to cover, but at least now it became possible to make a trailer of the next project. Not that I'm sure I'll need to make it or not.

As for Dokuroshima, I've managed to only make little progress. I've got around making a single tune so far. It's only a first version of extremely rough and unadjusted quality of performance. In the release, much better version will be made, but so far, all I got is somewhat of a test tune.

http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/audio/889561/preview
(the preview access option is set for everyone, so it should work)

Also, I just happened to get my hands on Vegas Pro copy that actually works. That doesn't mean much yet because of all the Flash projects I'm going through, but at least it makes more ideas possible in the near future, like the Mad Monitor review show that I've contemplated a while ago. In fact, I've decided to test the software, so I came up with this crap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn1mEixgmCU

So, that wasn't much, but that is it or this week *waves hand*

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий