воскресенье, 30 августа 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.08.30

Greetings, everyone.

I don't have much to say this time since it's currently all about Madness Day now. I decided that the less time is left, the more focus and effort should be put into the project.

So far, most of the first act (out of three) is finished. Still needs some polishing of the details, but overall, I am indeed making progress. Perhaps there will even be a trailer, but that's just an idea that's not even planned. Overall, the progress is about 25%.

Also, It's probably the first time I've properly animated several characters in one scene.

This picture shows the feeble attempt of a human security crew against alien scouts. And yes, Randomness 4 Real (a.k.a. Lunar Massacre) will have aliens. Yeah.



Not much once again, but that's what I've got or now...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий