пятница, 9 декабря 2016 г.

2016.12.09: Another Animation Update

Greetings, everyone.

As the year comes to an end, there are a bit of news that I would like to share among anyone eading this blog.

Dokuroshima Episode 2 Part One is still under development, but most of the voices are done, most of the sound effects are found, and only a few music tracks are required for this project. In fact, I have decided to give it the final deadline, and since I would like it to be released this year, and since I have got this close to finishing it already, the new release date would be this Christmas.

Also, you may remember Harmony Revolt that I have worked on earlier this year. Why did I mention this? Because the second episode went into the animation stage of development, ad me and a few other animators were given a minute fragment that is also to be done by Christmas (or New Year, depends on how well it goes).

So, that's it for this blo post, see you next time.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий