воскресенье, 13 ноября 2016 г.

2016.11.13: It's been a long time...

Greetings, everyone. I'm pretty sure it has been too long since the last update to expect anyone to keep following this blog; nonetheless, I might as well make an update.

First things first, I'm not dead or anything, nor have I abandoned anything. I was just kept distracted by the circumstances and was far too busy to keep the former pace. Fortunately, everything is getting better nowadays, as I got proper amount of time and will to keep working on my projects.

Speaking of which, Dokuroshima is finally getting a new episode started soon. I'm trying whatever I can to release the next installment before December, and the animation part is finally complete. I still need to add sound effects and music, and I probably need to polish the animation here and there, but the main part is done.

Unfortunately, though, it seems that there's no one to voice the characters, so I will be looking through Newgrounds for voice actors fairly soon...

Well, this doesn't seem like a lot, but at least I'm finally active once again.

That's it for this message, so see you all next time in this accursed blog...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий