пятница, 6 марта 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.03.06

(...This awkward moment when Old School Runescape ended up being much more addicting than expected...)

Erm...

Anyways, greetings as always, everyone.

As of this week, at first it seems that not much have happened, expect for me making progress in projects that I work on. Insider preview is still in the works, so I am still the only one who literally saw the project so far.


However, there have been a few other things.

First of all, I've waddled around the oldest content of Newgrounds just for nostalgy and I've got an idea, so I wanted to make a collab. Sadly, I had little to no idea what "Batting Average" is in context of Newgrounds. I asked on the Help Forums, but the only answer I got said that it's an average score of ALL my projects (instead of the best 3 of my projects, in which case I would qualify), which meant that I didn't qualify to organize collabs.

And the collab itself would be about various users murdering Caillou in various ways and styles (yes, the whiny Charlie Brown ripoff).

Second, I've made yet another "musical" experiment, which you can see right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5k7LrBalqo

The experiment was about using voice fragments in Milkytracker as "Instruments".

So, that is it for now, I guess...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий