пятница, 13 марта 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.03.13

Dear Princess Lu-

Dammit...

...I mean, greetings everyone.

Unfortunately, Real Life kicking me in the nuts all the time (figuratively), along with a little OSRS (Old School Runescape) addiction don't contribute to the workflow very well as I am STILL struggling with the preview, which only has literally a few scenes and the audio left to do. Speaking of which, considering that I've mentioned the preview many times so far, I may as well make it available for everyone to see. Of course, I decided not to put "Test animations" and previews on Newgrounds (unless it's Dumping Grounds), which means the preview will be released on YouTube.

That is what happening to Dokuroshima project as of right now.

As for anything else, I also have an idea for a review show of my own. It's not LP series, nor will it be reaction videos, but actual reviews made by myself. Inspired by AVGN and Mysterious Mr. Enter. And, once again, it would be released on YouTube. I decided to call it "Mad Monitor". What will be reviewed? The so called "Fanimes", which are anime-esque amateur animations found throughout YouTube (as well as the rest of the Internet), and the focus will be on crappy ones like "Sakura Ai", which I'll review in the pilot episode. I just think it's old and "famous" enough to get my review, which means there would be some kind of "standards" on the show. (Considering that people have reviewed things like Sonichu, I don't really think I'd need to worry about quality standards...)

The writing part for the pilot is already done, as well as the logo. And now to figure out how to not fail the voice recording part, as well as everything else...



So, that's pretty much it for now...

P.S.

I've also done a new illustration/art :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/aoishinigami/herr-feuerkopf

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий