пятница, 27 марта 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.03.27

Greetings once again, everyone.

Nothing significant about Dokuroshima yet, ever since the last update where I've included the link to a preview of a part of the upcoming episode.

Progress with Mad Monitor pretty much stood in place because of a bunch of reasons, main of which is that I rarely get to be alone in the flat, and I can't bring myself to record my own voice otherwise. Not to mention that I never did that with current equipment yet, so recording tests would be necessary.

Also, alongside the main projects, I've decided to make some additional regular stuff. You might already know about the monthly shorts (which I won't be able to do this month). But now, on top of that, there is going to be a weekly webcomic, hosted on Deviantart and, perhaps, Newgrounds.

The webcomic is called "West Challenger vs. the World" that is a prequel spin-off of Dokuroshima, featuring West Challenger as the protagonist.
Currently, the comic itself already has a "pilot" strip, and you can see in the link below:

http://aoishinigami4444.deviantart.com/art/West-Challenger-vs-the-World-Pilot-strip-522726382

In fact, I thought it would be a better idea to have this log and the comic come out on the same day at the same time.

Well, that's it for this week...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий