среда, 21 октября 2015 г.

(supposedly) Weekend Log: 2015.10.21

Greetings, everyone.

FINALLY, I get to write the update around here. The main reason I was late is that my existance outside the interwebz has significantly changed and quite a few important things had been decided. But now that everything has stabilized, I can contemplate and write a proper post now.

As you may have seen on the Newgrounds News Feed on my account page, I've made a trailer for the final, third part of the first episode of Dokuroshima. And according to the trailer, the next installment should be completed and submitted in November, which is next month.

That part is where I thought I would use some original soundtrack for a change. Unfortunately, the exported tune heard in the trailer, even after editing, didn't sound too good, but I think I would be able to do something about it. And if the animation is done early enough, I may actually try making a soundtrack. Otherwise, if I run late with animation, or if my tunes end up being crap, I'll just use something from the Audio Portal in order to avoid delaying the release.

As for the other, unnamed October short, that is also being worked on. It may be finished within days, but because it's supposed to be a Halloween-themed flash, I will submit it at the end of the month regardless.

Also, I've been having ideas of being more prominent on YouTube by making a vlog or something, but the idea is very raw and I cannot say if the idea will go anywhere anytime soon. Perhaps I'll scrap the idea, I dunno. It also has something to do with the "Mad Monitor" gig, but that project is frozen, so don't expect any of it to be released soon.

Not much I had to say, but that's it for this log.

See you all next Sunday \m/_

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий