воскресенье, 25 октября 2015 г.

Weekend Log: 2015.10.25

Greetings, everyone.

Less than a week left until another month ends. I've been having thoughts about events correlating with the time period, but I'll get to that later.

Not much to say about Dokuroshima. As always, more progress is made, and as I said earlier, I thought about making my own original soundtrack for it; If I finish the animation too late to come up with the music, or if the music is made but it sounds like shit, I'll just use something from the Audio Portal to avoid yet another delay. I think the development hell for this project, a.k.a. most of 2015, was enough.

As for the Halloween short, I went further on in as well. In fact, it is possible to have it completed in a day or two, however I think it still gonna be on Newgrounds on Halloween. I might have it up early on YouTube though since I've been thinking about actually doing something with the channel instead of it just being a video dump. Perhaps earlier release will be a nice little experiment, but that's just my opinion.

And now for a random piece of text.

So you still haven't forgot about what I said about my time/event correlation hypothesis. Yes, I do realize events actually depend on actions and circumstances, and not time periods.

Why did I come up with the crap? I was bored. You know, the same reason for the existence of roughly 80% of creepypastas. If you prefer things that make logical sense, you may skip it.

And the hypothesis goes lime this: Even years (2010, 2012, 2014, etc.) are the active years, while the Odd years (2011, 2013, 2015, etc.) are the passive ones. What does that mean?  Well, the active ones are the years that are eventful and you actually need to react in order to avoid some things while achieving other ones. Whilst the passive years are the years of growth, when you grow and recharge before you act much further. Also, it depends on the person which years are active, so events for people on odd years don't topple the hypothesis.

Anyhoe, I hope this new text addition to the log doesn't stick out like an unnecessary text tumor and actually makes it better.

So, see you next weekend, mah guest... *flies back into darkness*

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий