понедельник, 9 ноября 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.11.09

Greetings, everyone.

Yet another week passed, and not much more things happened.

As you can probably see from the previous rant post, I've unknowingly used a copyrighted track in one of my animations according to YouTube ; it will be fixed soon.

As for YouTube itself, I've decided to transform the video dump I had into a channel actually meant to show things to people. Playlists of my videos are arranged, and the header changed into something I think looks cooler. Eleven subscribers are reached already. My imaginary rainbow Fedora tips to all of them, and I hope the whole YouTube gig will actually get me somewhere awesome.

As for the projects, more progress is made as always. And just as planned, I still aim to release the next Dokuroshima installment this month.

P.S. If you're interested, you can see the said YouTube channel through this link:

youtube.com/channel/UCo1n5X14cKggbuZWw3QZgjg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий