понедельник, 2 ноября 2015 г.

Weekend Log: 2015.11.02

Greetings everyone.

Not much to say as of now, and I think I'd start with something more significant.

Many have kicked it off on Halloween, and so did I with Facadeness: Melonation. It's another Madness short, this time starring my new OC, Ash Thompson, who just happens to be a widely known robber in Nevada. Also it obviously has the Façade game as the location.

And now that I finally got that out of the way, I have one less thing to distract me from Dokuroshima development. New scenes are drafted, some even finished, as always. Another piece of soundtrack is also contemplated, and I might even post up an early version of it. If I feel like it that is...

Apart from that, next year (long after the current part of Dokuroshima is complete) , me and one of my supposed comrades, Momoiro-kun (with whom I worked on "Taco Tuesday MLG" as a background artist earlier), plan to make yet another interactive flash. As you may think, yes, it will contain pr0nographic crap, however, this time, more focus will be on the storyline and teh horror/thriller elements. Currently, we cannot tell jack shit about the project, but if there's one thing I can tell so far, this will be among the most edgy things we ever worked on.

So, that is it for now...

See you next Sunday, and happy Halloween.

If you don't like happy Halloween, then happy holidays, and if you don't like happy holidays, then happy Shut-the-fuck-up...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий