понедельник, 18 апреля 2016 г.

Dokuroshima update and a few other things

Greetings everyone.

Something tells me that a lot of my audience think that due to my work on Harmony Revolt, and lack of updates on Dokuroshima, the latter project has completely lost the focus and works on it have come to a complete halt. I'm here to assure everyone that this is not the case: the works are still ongoing, and after many scenario revisions, I've made the final form of the script for Episode 2, and based on it, I've completed the drafting of each and every single scene of the next installment of Dokuroshima.

In the picture below are only some of the rough drafts, with some of the parts cut off in order to avoid spoilers.


Also, I'd like to remind that Harmony Revolt features animation of much higher quality standards than in earlier Dokuroshima, and since I've learned something while working on the former project, I'm absolutely sure Episode 2 will have even better graphics than Episode 1 Part 3. After all, that's what Art Evolution trope is all about. Hell, even some of the shown drafts kinda look better than Episode 1 Part 1.

Unfortunately, the voice actor, Maltos, doesn't seem to reply for a long time now, and I still didn't find a voice actor which will be needed in a few months after the animation itself is done. Hopefully, I'll find someone by then...

Another thing I'd like to write about is that main works may be paused at the later days of May, due to some things that are needed to take care of back in Tallinn where I used to live. You may have noticed that I kept myself as much anonymous as I could, but now that I don't technically live there anymore, I don't see the point of keeping the former hometown a secret. I actually had ideas of taking videos of memorable places that hold some kind of personal significance to me, like an abandoned factory-turned-art studio where the anime club used to be. Even without it, the "Factory" looks unique.

The reason for that is, well, since I most likely won't be able to work in Flash back there, I'd at least create alternative content for my YouTube channel. So, if I got any crazy yandere fans that want to slay me, the mentioned city is where you may find me on the late May.

So, that's it for now, I guess. I've noticed that my blog posts are becoming more frequent again, and I hope I will go back to weekly format eventually.


So, see you all next time on this accursed blog...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий