пятница, 10 июня 2016 г.

Another piece of text.

Greetings, everyone.

It's been a week since I got back from the Tallinn trip, and it turned to be quite a waste of time. There won't be a blog about it, obviously, because of insufficient material and stuff. There wasn't much unique to show or talk about, and there wasn't much opportunity for that anyway.

As for the projects, Dokuroshima is still in need of a voice actor, as I haven't found one yet. Some of the scenes are already done, and next week (if not sooner), there will be a trailer for Episode 2 released on YouTube.

Another thing is, I've also started making Moon Madness, a short Madness animation featuring the pro-white rapper we know and love, Moon Man. I'm not sure if Madness Day 2016 would happen, but I'll try coming up with this one anyway.

I guess that's it for this post, so see you all next time in this accursed blog...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий