воскресенье, 14 декабря 2014 г.

A new message to the readers.

Greetings, everyone.

As you may have known from my page on Newgrounds, the main reason I don't write so frequently nowadays is basically lack of material to write about. Other than that, I don't feel like throwing out too many spoilers about the projects or anything.

Speaking of projects, I did not stop working on Dokuroshima. In fact, I've also decided to make a minor lip-sync animation test as a side project in order to see how good I can do lip-sync in three different animation styles. Also, I'm doing that just in case I won't have anything to submit to NG this month. Actually, I've planned to finish and submit Dokuroshima Episode 1 Part 2 at the end of December, but if I will consider actually implementing voice, chances are that I might have to delay the release for some time.

In addition, I would like to mention that I am thinking about making a YouTube channel that would have animation from NG, as well as some YouTube-exclusive content. Not to worry, I did NOT decide to leave Newgrounds or anything, I'm just doing that to increase audience while still focusing on NG. Of course, there's nothing much done on the channel itself yet, but I'm pretty sure that it will be done soon enough, and the more presentable version will be introduced on my Newgrounds page on the news section, as well as the blog. Until then, there won't be a link yet since the channel is under construction.

As for now, I shall continue animating Dokuroshima, as well as trying to figure out easier ways to animate speech in styles other than anime-esque...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий