пятница, 26 декабря 2014 г.

Channel introduction

Greetings everyone.

In case you don't know yet, it's almost 2015 now, and I decided to introduce my new and improved YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1n5X14cKggbuZWw3QZgjg

Yeah, the URL looks kinda odd. I've tried to find a way to customize it, but as far as I know, I cannot change it yet due to at least a few reasons, so for now this is all I get :/

Currenty, all the channel has to offer are the projects from Newgrounds that can now be watched through YouTube (in case NG cannot be used for some reason), plus some YouTube-exclusive content submitted alongside everything else. The main focus will still be on Newgrounds, which might explain possible delays in YouTube releases of projects that also may need to be transformed from Flash to video. You can't put games and interactive stuff on YT, making that Newgrounds-exclusive material, so I think it's fair for the channel to have some YouTube-only stuff as well.

So that's pretty much it for this message.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий