понедельник, 1 декабря 2014 г.

Dokuroshima progress #14: A few days of time extortion later...

Hey guys, the last few days were definetely not the most productive ones due to unforseen circumstances that are related to other people taking my time away for little to no reason. Fortunately, that's pretty much over and I'm back to doing this project once again.



As you can see, I am trying to make quite a bit of frame-by-frame animation there. That's supposed to be the head with lip movements. Although I don't know if I might implement actual voices or not, at least there would be lip movements that will look like they "say" their lines (as in giving every "sound" in the sentence a frame) unlike the last installment of "Dokuroshima", where it was just an open/closed mouth cycle. I do happen to have a microphone myself (and it's not one of those tiny webcam/headset things), so I might as well make a voice test at the very least.

(Also, on a barely related note, I never thought I would see animation much worse than my own that was aired on television until I saw MysteriousMrEnter's "Animated Atrocities" episode about My Little Pony Generation 3.5 (NOT the stuff we see nowadays!!). Holy fuck the animation of the show (not the review) and everything else was horrid. Kinda made me think about my own stuff. But most of all, the review itself kinda inspired me to do the "speech" stuff a bit more thoroughly. At least my drawing skills have improved a bit since I did Episode 1 Part 1 of this project, might as well upgrade a few other things as I make this episode...)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий