суббота, 11 апреля 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.11.04

Once again, greetings, everyone.

It's been quite a while since I've actually done anything worthwhile, but I'm happy to announce that I've pretty much got myself back on track, and as promised, with this little update, I'll give the link to the first (post-pilot) episode of the "West Challenger versus the World" comic.

Here it is:
http://aoishinigami4444.deviantart.com/art/West-Challenger-vs-the-World-Ep-1-Morning-Star-526218499

Also, I thought maybe it's best to just put the comic series on DeviantArt, since I find it most fitting there to put comics into.

As for the other projects:

I've decided to work on Dokuroshima after I make this month's madness short. As for the short itself, I've already got the ideas for it, and all things considered, it shouldn't take too long to make it this time.

Mad Monitor was on hold the whole time due to the lack of time and/or proper schedule. But it's not dead as I'm redownloading the materials needed. I still need to rewrite the pilot though...

...So I guess that's all for this week's update.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий