суббота, 18 апреля 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.18.04

...And once again, greetings, everyone.

Along with this post, I'll put a link to the latest comic as planned:
http://aoishinigami4444.deviantart.com/art/West-Challenger-vs-the-World-Ep-2-Meet-Damien-527744408

Anything else?

Well, there's another Madness short in the works that is going to be released this month, and I've been making quite a bit of progress. It's about one of the characters' past as an agent before he got fired for a failed mission.

Actually, I was thinking about completely moving these updates and the comic uploads to Saturdays, but then I'm afraid I'll be unnecessarily postponing things even further, so I still decided to stick closer to Fridays.

And that's pretty much it for now. Not much, I know, but it's almost 3 AM here, so I can't write much.
So, see ya next week...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий