пятница, 24 апреля 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.24.04

Greetings, everyone.

Usually, I'd post a link to a new comic that was supposed to be weekly. However, this time, as you may know already from the last post, I've decided to go back to making monthly Madness shorts. That does not mean the end for the comic, but I've decided to put it on hold just so that I could make the short. And as soon as that is out of the way, I'll start working on the next comic.

By the way, I've finally rewrote the Mad Monitor script. It have been lost due to an incident a few weeks ago, along with some other files, but most of them were recovered. The script didn't survive though, but it sucked anyway so I rewrote it.

Also, in case you don't know already, a fellow animator from NG, LTHS1222, apparetly decided to revive one of my supposedly "dead" projects:

http://lths1222.newgrounds.com/news/post/926322#comments

The project is "Fight of the Dead Angels". At first, I wanted to name it "Fight of the Dead Gods", but I thought it seemed a bit overused. The plot was about a bunch of Death Angels, or Shinigami, ending up in the human world as they separated into two bands: some of the Shinigami banded up with local criminals and villains to fight humanity, while the others decided to defend it.

The project itself was very ambitious at the time, and it even was my Magnum Opus (greatest work) at some point. Unfortunately, it was far too complicated for me to continue such plot, and it was far too poorly written, so I dropped the project after doing a small bit of work on the sequel.

As of now, I've supplied the materials that are related to the project, and LTHS1222 does pretty much the rest.

As for me, I'm still working on the Madness short. So, that's pretty much it for now, see ya next week :D

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий