пятница, 10 июля 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.07.10

Greetings, everyone.

It may have taken half a day to put this post up, but it's finally here. After all, at least I'm not a week late again...

Anyway, what is new?

Well, as I may have mentioned before, Dokuroshima work is restarted, but it goes really slow because I'm primarily focused on Randomness conclusion episode. However, I want it to be somewhat of a Magnum Opus of Madness-based animation, so I decided to make a few other shorts just for the sake of trying out a couple of new tricks and stuff.

Not much is done yet, so I'm only willing to show off one of the custom background posters.


I know it looks like crap, I'll upgrade this one over the course of this short's development.
Also, the short itself contains lots of triggers and lulz, so SJW's, beware.

And this is pretty much all that have happened since the last entry. Yeah, I hope next week will be more eventful...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий