суббота, 25 июля 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.07.24

Greetings, everyone.

Sorry I'm late, again. Yesterday I dozed off for barely any reason, and most of today was wasted by a certain relative against my will. Again. Well, at least I can FINALLY write now.

Anyways, it's pretty much confirmed that Madness Day 2015 is happening. Why am I reiterating this? Well, as far as the circumstances go, I don't think I'd make it in time if I would put out more than one short before MD2015, so I decided to simply get done with the current one just so that I'd have nothing in my way until "Randomness 4 Real" is supposed to be unveiled. That's why there will be no projects on August (unless I run horribly late with the one I'm working on).

As for Dokuroshima Ep.1 Pt.3, as I've said before, it will happen, but not before MD2015. The works are going, but they're very slow and sporadic as hell as of now.

I thought it would be a nice idea to include an image in every post from now on, so I've attached this screenshot :P


This is what happens when FatAss Neckbeards get their own base. They get invaded by /b/tards...

So, that's it for this entry, see ya (and MYSELF) next Friday.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий