пятница, 31 июля 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.07.31

Greetings, everyone.

As you may know already, I've just submitted the latest flash known as "Fatness Combat", which is actually nothing more than a spoof and a bit of animation training before Madness Day 2015. And now that I finally got that through, I am definitely sure my MR2015 submission will be a blast (compared to my own stuff at the very least).
The flash itself is in this link: www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/661408

As for the other projects, I might also do something for Dokuroshima as well, but I am mainly focused on "Randomness 4 Real" and nothing significant will be released before that. The Dokuroshima spin-off comic series, "West Challenger vs. The World", on the other hand, might get a drawing or two, but that's just about it.

So, the entry may not seem as much (especially since it was written in a phone so I may not see the whole picture), but that's what I got for now, so see ya next week...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий