пятница, 17 июля 2015 г.

Weekly Log: 2015.07.17

Greetings, everyone.

As you may know already, I've started development of some Madness-related animations, mainly "Randomness 4 Real" and another unnamed short made just to have something up this month. However, I think I also mentioned Dokuroshima, works on which are also continued, but currently is not the mainly focused thing. And just because it's been a long time since it was mentioned in anything but text, I am now more than willing to show a bit of my progress...


This is a picture of two different versions of a sprite of Hiroshi, one of the three protagonists of Dokuroshima, with the newer one on the right. As you can see here, over some time, I've slightly improved my skills in this style. Maybe the overshadowing of his eyes was a rather cheap shot, and a few flaws can still be spotted here and there, but chances are that I would probably fix those flaws when I continue the work.

The whole part is nearly halfway done, but considering the improvement, I might have to upgrade some of the parts that are already completed. Also, because of quality difference between all 3 parts of the episode, I might actually release Part 3 both as a separate movie and as a part of the Episode 1 Full Edition (With the parts referred to as "Acts").

Fortunately, the voices were done and edited literally months ago, so all I got to do is animate it all and add sound effects. Doesn't seem impossible to me...

So now I'm working on both Madness unnamed short AND Dokuroshima Ep.1 Pt.3. Groovy...


P.S. According to the Newgrounds front page, Madness Day 2015 is actually happening :D. I was getting kinda suspicious about this year, but now, it is definately on: Release date of "Randomness 4 Real" is (presumably) Sept. 22.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий