воскресенье, 26 октября 2014 г.

A minor side project: Bindows Trista Odin (Windows parody)

You may have already heard about my Bindows Trista parody flash, some may have even played it (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/634592), but if you did not, you may go to the link and play it.

Anyways, I may have not made much on Dokuroshima project yet, but I'm afraid I might lose interest and everything too quickly if I do nothing but the main project, so I decided to do another thing at the same time. And that is why I decided to make a sequel to that Windows parody that I've mentioned, and it will be called "Bindows Trista Odin".

So far, I've already made the starting screen, desktop and a few "programs".


The Bindows sequel might take quite a bit of time to complete, especially since I am still more focused on Dokuroshima, so I would expect this little thing to be released not earlier than November.

So, that's pretty much it for today's message.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий