четверг, 30 октября 2014 г.

Dokuroshima progress #06: A rather small update before a big one

Currently, I am working on some of the "bigger" scenes that take effort and time. In fact, I just happen to be working on several scenes at the same time for the sake of graphic accuracy and consistency (I do not want background buildings that rapidly teleport every scene). Of course, the next significant update will only be next time. As for now, I decided to do something simple, so I finally did the title.



Yes, that simple screen is exactly how it will look. Also, it features the full name of the episode, which is "West Challenger and Attack of the Angry Dancing Robots from Outer Space", or just "West Challenger" for short, which is the name of the antagonist.

Also, as I may have mentioned, there is another project that I am working on, called "Bindows Trista Odin", and I decided to work on that on weekends, which is also when I will write about it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий