среда, 29 октября 2014 г.

Dokuroshima progress #05: Another scene completed

Well, it took more time than I expected, but I've finally completed this scene, today, as I've promised in the last message. The main issue was the character design: In the previous installment, Hiroshi's vest suddenly changed shape and configurations almost every scene. And in order to eliminate the inconsistency, I've decided to do some character designing work on him. Eventually, I might post the design sheets for the characters...

So, right here, we have two of the three protagonists standing in front of a club, where most of the action will take place.


And right after that, we will get to see the "Villain" of this episode. There are still a few things that are needed to be done before the next scene, so I don't think you'll see the antagonist the next day. You might see him soon, though...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий