пятница, 24 октября 2014 г.

Dokuroshima progress #02: A few minor changes later...

I was already doing drafts for more advanced scenes (with character movements and everything), but I decided to take a quick break and do a few minor upgrades in what was already done.

As you can see, I've made a new logo. Not close to perfection, but, again, better than in the last episode. Actually, this is a temporary design, and I think I will come up with something better later...

Also, in that background from the last post, some of the gray areas looked kinda awkward, as if the building were in the middle of a concrete desert. But a few tweaks later, it actually looks even more like a proper scenery to me.


And now that the tweaks are done, I'll go back to animating the further scenes, as well as designing the antagonist (Yes, there will be a self-proclaimed villain in this animation).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий