понедельник, 27 октября 2014 г.

Dokuroshima progress #03: New movement style test

...And now that the weekend has ended, I shall get back to Dokuroshima now.
The project will involve some movement. I thought it would be a nice idea to add some fluid animation, so I decided to try a little different style of movements.


Obviously, these are not the proportions that will be used for the characters. In fact, I have traced a GIF image, or the character's movements to be exact, and now, I will use this as an example of some sort in order to properly animate the characters.

The viewable SWF file contains the said movement reference animation and nothing more, and it can be viewed in the link below:

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/d042718103f2ed58eb963d7d4cb2d09c

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий