суббота, 1 ноября 2014 г.

Bindows progress #01: Rigged clock

As the post's name suggests, I've been doing a little surprise with the clock settings...


This "error" is not the only thing that lies within the clock, but I decided not to do too may spoilers as I write about the progress. The only thing I'd tell is that there is music within the clock settings (hint: it's NOT RickRoll). Also, there's other things that I've been doing in this parody, but they're not yet finished, so I will write about them next time (which is tomorrow).

About the blog in general, I've finally decided to make a bit of a schedule for the works and posts: weekends (Saturday and Sunday) are when I'll work on Bindows, Monday to Thursday are for Dokuroshima, and Fridays are when I'd take a rest from all this. Also, that's how I explain yesterday's lack of updates.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий