воскресенье, 9 ноября 2014 г.

Bindows progress #04: All the work went to trash...

Hello everyone, it's Sunday and I'm bringing yet another Bindows update.

Yesterday, in the last message, I wrote that I'll be making a minigame of sorts. Unfortunately, I still haven't figured out how to make bullets that delete the enemy, so instead, I've made it "edible" by the player. The minigame itself is really small, and it will be located in the Recycle Bin (hence the post's name), which I am working on, and the Recycle Bin itself will also contain quite a few interesting things...

(And NO, I haven't trashed the Bindows project itself, and I will still work on it, lel)



If you want to try it out (not Bindows, just the minigame), you can do so by going through the link below:

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/956a6d320aebbaedba41140f69f2780d

Oh, and on an unrelated note, the Blog has finally gained 200 views by now :/. Doesn't sound like much, but at least it makes a thousand a much less unrealistic number for this blog.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий