пятница, 7 ноября 2014 г.

Dokuroshima progress #08: Another background, plus a bit about the Antagonist

(Well, that didn't go as I have anticipated. I thought I would be writing here daily about the progress, but it turns out that the significant acomplishments are not occuring everyday. Oh well. Perhaps I might add something else to write about here eventually...)

So now I'm doing yet another scene. I've already done some more while I was gone, but they don't seem significant, as they're just "talking heads" scenes that are, thankfully, short.

Also, I've finally decided to show a bit of the Antagonist, which is supposed to be a self-proclaimed villain who, in reality, is just a lame idiot who's lucky enough to have ridiculous equipment now and then. And his supposed name is "West Challenger". (Heavily inspired by Eric Cartman and a few internet celebrities)


The guy is not done yet, obviously. Also, that's where Spectre (the colorful protagonist) is first seen properly (apart from the observation scene).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий