суббота, 22 ноября 2014 г.

Bindows progress #07: Another few steps closer to finish

This time, I've finally finished a few more things. First of all, the Media Player has three different compositions that can be played, stopped and switched without overlaying. And no, there won't be any errors in the Player. Also, I've made a "diary" fragment about a massacre carried out by the "past owner" of the "computer", which works on Bindows.



Speaking of which, I've tried to make the "User version" look better than the "Guest" one. Also, I've copied (and slightly modified) the "Run" function just to have something in the almost empty Start menu.

About a week left of this month. There will be more, and soon, Bindows Trista Odin will be released on Newgrounds :D

EDIT: I am making finishing touches to the thing as I'm writing this line.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий