среда, 5 ноября 2014 г.

Dokuroshima progress #07: An attempt at mapping a location and making up the setting.

(So much for refference material search, who would've thought that a sneak peek at an anime would end me up watching the whole thing)

Erm...

Anyway, It has been way too long since the last message, and I am here with another update.


As I have mentioned already, I would like to put some effort into making the backgrounds more consistent, so I've decided to make the map of the whole setting, and so far, I've made this one location where most of the episode will take place.

Now speaking of location, I think it's about time I'd tell about the setting:
The Dokuroshima series is set in late 2020's on a fictional island of Kuroijima that somehow risen from the seabed and was massively reinforced (and even slightly enlarged) with concrete. Since the island itself is not too far, it was connected to the mainland with an underground tunnel. The island population had boosted from zero to almost half a million (about 450,000) in a succession of a decade, and it all stays that way to the time when the events of the show happen.

That is the current version of the setting. It might change, since it's not even the final version yet.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий